need some advice.

grueny

So there is a guy on cumminsforum that is looking to trade his ddp 120 for a lift and he is interested in mine. My ? is should i trade even though my truck is not set up to handle the bigger injectors. I have ddp 90s right now. Should i just stick with these or lower the truck back down and sit on the injectors. I want to lower the truck back down but just putting it off. Would i be better to just take the lift off and sell it. I plan on making a strong 2.6 puller with the truck. maybe one day going bigger but thats a ways down the road. Need some advice on what i should do.

a lift is worth more than a set of 120's i would bet. You should be able to get a set of 120's for less than 800$ i bet.

i looked up on ddp's web site and it said they sell there for 1200. i know for a fact that i can get them cheaper from my mechanice. my thing is it worth it for me to do. it is still going to cost me about 300 to get the truck all buttoned up when i lower it. How much would a used lift go for compared to injectors if i had to sell them.