Need some critiquing

Your truck is definitely slow off the line and slow to fully light that big turbo.

I'll bet you have enough fueling and turbo for low 7's in the eighth, just need more tuning.

Saving weight is a good thing but you have to have enough fuel to get down the track you know that right? Other than that what does a drag truck need sled stops and a pullin hitch for? I think i would turn the fuel screw about 3 turns. That should give the turbo what it wants.

Your truck is definitely slow off the line and slow to fully light that big turbo.
I'll bet you have enough fueling and turbo for low 7's in the eighth, just need more tuning.

I think thats just the drive. He was probably trying to figure where the clutch pedal went too.:poke:

That's some big MPH for your ET...why couldn't you leave at more boost? I'd try at least 15 psi...should be able to cut a 1.8 60 ft in 4wd, even on a bad track with gnarly tires.

His front diff is welded solid so i think thats why he ran with the cad unlocked so it would go straight. Im not sure of the specs on the converter and stuff but im sure he can fill those details in later. He has had the conversion done for about two weeks so its all a learning curve right now.

I guess what most are saying is "looks good for first time out." But, with some more seat time, launching technique, and tuning, that truck's current setup is capable of low 8's high 7's in the 1/8th mile as evidenced by high MPH in 1/8th mile.

Back