need to buy pipe/traction bars!! ASAP!

04Cumminz

hey guys! i bent my traction bars pretty bad launchin the truck and now im in search for new and bigger!! lookin for heavy wall square or round 1 and 1/2 or bigger! if anybody has a set they would ship for a price please let me know or let me know where to call for a company!! my cell is 606-831-6300 i live in ashland ky 41102!

thanks matt
any Qs feel free to call!! anytime!

I have 1 1/2 sch. 80 pipe sitting here if you are interested. To save on shipping i would be willing to drive half way. I also have some 2x2 1/4 inch wall square let me know if your interested and ill get you a price.

you can't use pipe for ladder bars, not even shedule 80 as it will bend--needs to be DOM tube --1.75x .25 wall at a minimum and most will say 2" x .375 wall or bigger----but it's your truck so do what you want---chris

you can't use pipe for ladder bars, not even shedule 80 as it will bend--needs to be DOM tube --1.75x .25 wall at a minimum and most will say 2" x .375 wall or bigger----but it's your truck so do what you want---chris

Just from what i have seen there are over 20 trucks running around ohio were im from that is running the 1and 1/2 sch. 80 pipe and ive never seen or heard of any of them bending. I have a set on my truck built out of this material and there not bent either. Just my $.02