New 2011

Cummins016spd

Justin
It's official, the salesman will deliver the truck to my wok in the mourning. It's a 2011 crew cab 4x4 automatic short bed, I been doing a lot of reading about these 6.7 and looking for another truck since a guy hydroplaned into me on the way home from work a few weeks ago...this truck will stay stock performance wise until warranty is up, but besides the egr and dpf, what is there to look out for on these trucks? But come 100,000 miles I'll have it running the way I want it to lol...and from what I can tell by searching that's my only option is to leave it stock or it will void the warranty correct?

I have a 2011 cummins also and I talked to the guys at banks and the automind programmer does not leave a foot print and a banks intake system and muffler delete does not void the warranty. I installed these three things on my truck this week.

take that back, when i plugged the automind programmer in last night it would not read the ecm. the guys at banks told me today that they just found out that it does not work on 11s.

I have a 2011 cummins also and I talked to the guys at banks and the automind programmer does not leave a foot print and a banks intake system and muffler delete does not void the warranty. I installed these three things on my truck this week.

Banks is full of sh!t! Every programmer will leave a foot print on 4th gens. Word of advise, stay as far away from banks stuff as possible!

I was told by a friend at Chrysler that there is no tuner that cant be traced on these new trucks. And he has no reason to b.s me being he already knows I voided warranty.

i was not trying to b.s anyone just telling you what they told me. But there website was wrong i orderd the automind programmer that is suppose to work on my 11 and it did not. So as of now im staying out of banks. Thinkin Smarty Jr.?

Since the inception of the 6.7 the dealer CAN tell there has been a programmer on it. Dodge logs in their nationwide service that a flash was performed on such and such date. If they go in and look at the flash date on the truck and it's different than their records guess what your warranty is voided unless you finesse your way out of it. Smarty even has a disclaimer on their site saying it's traceable on 6.7 trucks.