New 3rd Gen Smoke Switch Instructions!

Whatever....none of the staff of this site will promote or encourage smoking like crazy on the streets. We actually want to continue doing this....while others simply don't care.
This isn't an "in crowd" thing...it's a responsibility thing.

This isn't an "in crowd" thing...it's a responsibility thing.
Really...maybe its intent was off-road or show use only? Almost every programmer out there smokes...dis or shut them down? Give me a friggin break...I say go for it and keep it for your buddies or the occasional tailgater.

I give up.
Go ahead and smoke out every car you see...have a blast.
I won't affect anything......right ?

But it IS what you're implying.
As for the genius part. Actully....yes....but it is what it is. :Cheer:

Really...maybe its intent was off-road or show use only? Almost every programmer out there smokes...dis or shut them down? Give me a friggin break...I say go for it and keep it for your buddies or the occasional tailgater.

Off road? Show use? What would be the "cool factor" of the smoke if you're off road and not creating a traffic hazard because you don't like the way someone's driving?
And what "show" would you be at where you'd need to smoke? Maybe I'm missing the obvious here......or maybe not.

Try a little harder for your defense of of his silly notion.

My truck smokes a sh it load. if i want it to if i drive like a normal person it does not really smoke at all. Ya smoke was cool at first than i realized that it made a mess and i drove behind my truck with my girlfriend driving (100lb girl and a 6speed 3850dual disk dont work so good) that lugged the truck alot and i couldnt see 3 feet infront of me ya i was pissed so i vote for keep it off the street
plus everyone complains about mileage with their trucks i mean i am not the smartest person alive but i think luging your truck and putting the fuel tp the floor is not going to help that any

Sorry that that is all run together I typed that all on my phone from work LOL i working hard