New Best For Me, 908HP On #2

It just has the stock internal on the top charger, been thinking about running an external and just dumping to atmosphere but the drive pressure is still well below 1 to 1, so figured id just leave it be for now.

wow. very cool. nice pictures.

could you share what size your turbos are please. curious to know because of your 1:1. that seems really good with 80+psi!

It just has the stock internal on the top charger, been thinking about running an external and just dumping to atmosphere but the drive pressure is still well below 1 to 1, so figured id just leave it be for now.

That would be a no-no when it comes to driving the big charger. That would mean you are releasing un-spent energy, rather than using it to drive the big charger. What is the boost from the big charger? It may clean up even better if you let the big charger do even more work and let the SB just be your low-end.

wow. very cool. nice pictures.

could you share what size your turbos are please. curious to know because of your 1:1. that seems really good with 80+psi!

top charger is a 66/74/14 and the bottom is 98 on the inducer side i believe but no sure, i don't remember all the specs on it

That would be a no-no when it comes to driving the big charger. That would mean you are releasing un-spent energy, rather than using it to drive the big charger. What is the boost from the big charger? It may clean up even better if you let the big charger do even more work and let the SB just be your low-end.

The big charger does about 45PSI at WOT. the external gate is something i just wanted to try, but i dont really have a need to do it, just one of those ideas.

top charger is a 66/74/14 and the bottom is 98 on the inducer side i believe but no sure, i don't remember all the specs on it

The big charger does about 45PSI at WOT. the external gate is something i just wanted to try, but i dont really have a need to do it, just one of those ideas.

how soon do you have the wastegate open? below 20psi? just curious as i'm trying to get mine dialed in. thanks for your help man!

My bottom charger does 45 psi as well, and i was at the point were I wanted to start to bypass some gas around the primary (have a external gate)..as well to try and get drive and boost closer.

Rods let go about there......

how soon do you have the wastegate open? below 20psi? just curious as i'm trying to get mine dialed in. thanks for your help man!

Hey no problem, I have mine set at 25psi. this truck is my daily driver so i wanted to have the best overall street manners i could get outta it. It really just depends on how you want it to perform, best thing to do is just play around with it and find the sweet spot for your setup.

My bottom charger does 45 psi as well, and i was at the point were I wanted to start to bypass some gas around the primary (have a external gate)..as well to try and get drive and boost closer.

Rods let go about there......

Oh thats not good. what were you running for drive PSI?

Hey no problem, I have mine set at 25psi. this truck is my daily driver so i wanted to have the best overall street manners i could get outta it. It really just depends on how you want it to perform, best thing to do is just play around with it and find the sweet spot for your setup.

thats what i was doing. boxes set on kill with out dyno tuning it until I spit a headgasket. big pull this weekend and got the new headgasket on already.

pretty sure the top turbo, 62/14 is limiting me on flow to the bottom. no matter what i do to the wastegate or settings, i don't see more than 35psi out of it. 75psi overall until the popoffs relieve some of it.

thinking of going up to 80psi overall and see if it brings the primary up a little.

Oh thats not good. what were you running for drive PSI?

Drive was getting up to 100 and better, about 80 boost (zz intake and full port)

On the data logs, you can see the sweet spot, and just seems like I needed to be dumping some more gas, just didn't quite get to that point.

The 1 to 1 would come up to about 80 boost then drive just kept on climbing by.

Drive was getting up to 100 and better, about 80 boost (zz intake and full port)

On the data logs, you can see the sweet spot, and just seems like I needed to be dumping some more gas, just didn't quite get to that point.

The 1 to 1 would come up to about 80 boost then drive just kept on climbing by.

same twins as reddevil?

thats what i was doing. boxes set on kill with out dyno tuning it until I spit a headgasket. big pull this weekend and got the new headgasket on already.

pretty sure the top turbo, 62/14 is limiting me on flow to the bottom. no matter what i do to the wastegate or settings, i don't see more than 35psi out of it. 75psi overall until the popoffs relieve some of it.

thinking of going up to 80psi overall and see if it brings the primary up a little.

Yeah you can try crankin it up to 80psi and see what that does, it really just sounds like that top charger is whats holding ya up, what kinda drive PSI are you seeing at boost?