New black market performance intake

You could just get that intake from cummins for cheaper. 4981331 is the cummins number for it

negative. theirs is a marine one with a V band on it. i said the same thing on FB and that was their reply.

Thanks Ddaully that's an hour I wont get back! Damn YOUtube video's LOL that original one was a bad injector! I liked the Neg 35 cold start that's brutal! If your in cold country leave it in! but if you rarely see freezing go for it! The Banks system has my vote!

My 462K mile 2007 6.7L starts fine down to 10* or so without the grids...the 2010 with 160K starts OK at 10 below. They might rattle for a few seconds, but they fire right up.

Chris

Thanks Ddaully that's an hour I wont get back! Damn YOUtube video's LOL that original one was a bad injector! I liked the Neg 35 cold start that's brutal! If your in cold country leave it in! but if you rarely see freezing go for it! The Banks system has my vote!

This is by far one of the best marketing videos I've ever seen on YouTube.

The Great 6.7 Cummins Intake Elbow Shootout 2017 - YouTube

Think I may switch my setup to the 4" Banks just because this was a damn good sales presentation!

Funny how he CLEARLY hates Pusher intakes, "I could manufacture this, probably even make it better for half their price".

My 462K mile 2007 6.7L starts fine down to 10* or so without the grids...the 2010 with 160K starts OK at 10 below. They might rattle for a few seconds, but they fire right up.

Chris

Speaking of cold....

My factory fuel filter housing has let me know the o-ring doesn't like the cold and decided to seep only when it's 50* and below....

Thoughts on post airdog 2 4g filtration? Remove factory or keep as safety net? Only person I talked to was Todd at T&C on it and he swears by keeping it, just curious on other experiences.

Speaking of cold....

My factory fuel filter housing has let me know the o-ring doesn't like the cold and decided to seep only when it's 50* and below....

Thoughts on post airdog 2 4g filtration? Remove factory or keep as safety net? Only person I talked to was Todd at T&C on it and he swears by keeping it, just curious on other experiences.

I have installed Fass and airdog on over 12 Trucks bypassing the factory filter never had one single issue yet

Is this CompD?

Where's the CompD standard post: "My cousin's friend's nephew's hamster made eleventy-hunnert horsepower with the stock feed-horn"? :poke:

Is this CompD?

Where's the CompD standard post: "My cousin's friend's nephew's hamster made eleventy-hunnert horsepower with the stock feed-horn"? :poke:

Haha I wouldn't have done an intake mani on a non emissions 12v but on the 08 I felt it was necessary. The stock intake mani is just hideous.

Back