New cam and twins

whats up Pat hows the truck, just drive it like you stoll it and love it right:nos:

Your example of the 220's spooling the 64/480 better than 150s would in itself indicate that a little less fuel could be equally spooled by a bit less air. Also is your 64 using a 71? A Bullseye tech says the 68 will flow more (don't ask me how,.. but that's what he said. Supposedly the 71 series turbos that are so popular are NOW considered old technology and the 68 is more desireable. Maybe someone with REAL facts like Chris from ED will tune in on it or Nathan from MPI. Just repeating what I was told.

Sorry Joel,.. a little slow this evening. So far just SW7. The truck is uncontrollable on SW7 without being locked in. I will try the SW9 but for just daily driving actually SW5 will be more than enough. The 63/480 combo seems to be everything I hoped for and while I am not running as big of sticks as you with my setup it is awesome.

My 64/480 setup was awesome too but it living large past the 1/4 and I wanted a setup that was maxing out closer to the end of the 1/4 to get my best result, IMO.

Obviously your setup is working for you and I just hope mine does for me. Many roads can lead to the same destination.

Pat

I'm just glad your back up and running!
very interesting info about the 68 exh. housing..... (mine is the 71)- what size injectors u running?

sounds like a very fun setup- SOOoooo when you going to the strip? lol

The injectors

I'm just glad your back up and running!
very interesting info about the 68 exh. housing..... (mine is the 71)- what size injectors u running?

sounds like a very fun setup- SOOoooo when you going to the strip? lol

The are EH 60%. I think that is 125hp more or less. I have one of the new ECMs in mind and all I've read says a little smaller is better with one of those so I don't think I need any more than that. I have run Don's 2.5 previous and all the way up to 4.0s and I liked the 2.5s much better and made more power with them in my old setup.

The strip is coming.

Congratulations on the new set up looking forward to some numbers in the future.

Great to see it going again pat! Your truck is one of the few that I've tried to model mine after... Congrats!

--Eric

Well dang,...

Great to see it going again pat! Your truck is one of the few that I've tried to model mine after... Congrats!

--Eric

I really appreciate that Eric. I have always studied the variables and options closely before doing anything and I always try to take super good care of it.

Back