New Centerville 6/13

What rules are they running for diesel? What is up with the 7000 lb limit? Is that a typo? Stripped down to how it came from the factory my truck weighs in at 7200 + or - depending on the scale with me in it...

They always use 8k for the Jubilee. I would think it's a misprint.

Nw canterville is pretty much hangin weight and no hangin weight for the classes.

Maybe I'll come watch. Havent been to one yet this year.

directions

As of this post, the pull is still on. If you are looking at going, punch in New Centerville into the GPS. Once you come into New Centerville on Route 281 N, you will see where the Fire trucks are parked, and you will make a left before the flashing light.

If you don't have a GPS, put New Centerville in the Mapquest. If that doesn't work, take 68 East to the Oakland, MD area. Get off on the Caesar's Ridge Exit. Take that until you get to Rt. 40 and head West. That will bring you to a T in the road, and you will make a Right on 523 N. Take that all the way to Rt. 281 and head North into New Centerville. Once in New Centerville, look for the trucks on the Left hand side.

Ensure you input the New Centerville in Pennsylvania in Somerset County.

Im going.

just take from 653 conellsville to 281. 281 takes you the fire dept.

Congrast Bill, on double wins! Sorry no vids, my battary went dead in the cam! On to west O nest week!

easy there original some kinda monster broke!!!!!!!!!!! and didnt show 4 pullofff, but ur rite wins a win inch or mile ..............

next puller jamie,,,,,,, o **** i gota run and getta hamburger ill be rite back guys lmao wtf