New Centerville 6/13

Thanks guys, glad the hand grenade stayed together for another few runs.LOL Sled and track were definitely an experience. That red Dodge is pretty mean, hopefully I won't have to butt heads with it too often. How bad was the carnage? Hope it's an easy fix and you'll be out again soon.

Hand grenade? Dont say that, gotta keep the chevs on top! We'll have to schedual our blow ups so that atleast one of them is runnin at all times!!

No worries, I can always pull the dually motor out if worse comes to worse. It won't be down for more than a weekend or so. Did you get your glove box door fixed yet Gus? Let me know if you need on, I'll sell it to you for cost. Just need your VIN to order it.

No worries, I can always pull the dually motor out if worse comes to worse. It won't be down for more than a weekend or so. Did you get your glove box door fixed yet Gus? Let me know if you need on, I'll sell it to you for cost. Just need your VIN to order it.

No just kinda got it "stuck" up in there. Its been broke for a while but I rigged it up so that it would stay shut... what I had rigged up broke during the first "pull/ride/flight" LOL. I'll have to look up the vin number on it though...

Thanks Bill and congrats on a great weekend!!

Just watched your videos Bill, that thing smokes like a train. You running stock nozzels?

It's the Dodge fuel that I'm running, makes more smoke.:hehe: I'm running 40% overs and dual CP3s with way too much fuel, Caleb backed it down a little on top, should make slightly better power. Too much fuel puts out the fire.

It's the Dodge fuel that I'm running, makes more smoke.:hehe: I'm running 40% overs and dual CP3s with way too much fuel, Caleb backed it down a little on top, should make slightly better power. Too much fuel puts out the fire.

I knew it Bill! That is fuel from Dodge Country.:hehe:

Corries is a street truck on barrowd time, still tow the ponys with it. we dont use dodge fuel though. LOL

I'm feeling your pain. While I have a few things I need to do it's still not enough. I may get the pump worked but that's probably still not enough.

You could call eletronics a double edged sword, easy on, easy off. Well sometimes not so easy off.:nail:

Expensive mistakes can be made very very easily with electronics as well!