New DODGE FROM MD

new in town

hello everyone I just became a member here @3:07am guess you think I have nothing better to do, but not really I'm at work and are on break. I've been reading these forums for along time now just never voiced my opinon until now so let the games begin. Anyone who loves black smoke is a friend of mine! I own a p-pumped 24 valve 125 sticks, 64mm ballbuster mildly tricked pump and a few other things and plenty more brewing. I hope to help educate and be educated, love this site everyone keep smoking!:rockwoot:

HOTT RACING said:
Garnet red dually. Stock lookin. 01 shortbed mopar runnin boards modified rear board for a dually. Sport frontend with leds and drives like its stolen.hott racing sticker on tailgate. just recently installed

ur near me as well

im from the baltimore area, but on the west side, and i have seen your truck before, looks nice

New2TheGame05 said:
im from the baltimore area, but on the west side, and i have seen your truck before, looks nice

whose truck have you seen?

ive seen yours before tj, but i've also seen the other mans ram. when did you get a single stack tj?

New2TheGame05 said:
Thanks Here is the only one I have of my truck handy. Its on the right bottom. Its liiks saggin but im on a hill. Thanks for the welcomes and where you from princess?
ohiomytruck07powerlinepark.jpg

HOTT RACING said:
Thanks Here is the only one I have of my truck handy. Its on the right bottom. Its liiks saggin but im on a hill. Thanks for the welcomes and where you from princess?
ohiomytruck07powerlinepark.jpg

Middle river/essex