new dodge member

Duster 5.9

Hello every one. I just found this site on TDR and thought i would look. looks great so i think i will stay as long as the ford & chevy guys don't beat me up LOL!! any way I'm from WI i've been to 1 pull and i'm hooked on pullin. man is it hard to find where pulls are in central WI, know of any? let me know. ok i'll shut up now :D

Duster 5.9 said:
Hello every one. I just found this site on TDR and thought i would look. looks great so i think i will stay as long as the ford & chevy guys don't beat me up LOL!! any way I'm from WI i've been to 1 pull and i'm hooked on pullin. man is it hard to find where pulls are in central WI, know of any? let me know. ok i'll shut up now :D

contact bobcat698, that guy has 2-3 pulls a weekend in and around WI, he will let you know where they are.

Welcome to the site man! :welcome:

Dont mind those Ford and Chevy guys, the ones that hang here are cool

yup just recently started talking to bobcat698 on tdr. i'm going to meet him next week, seems to be a really great guy. he's only 10 mi from me.
thanks for the welcome's ;-)

Duster 5.9 said:
Looks great so i think i will stay as long as the ford & chevy guys don't beat me up LOL!!

Welcome. And don't take no sass off those 'other' guys! :hehe: :welcome:

Welcome to CompD!!!

Hey 4x4 you better remove the possum pecker band pic, :banned: we can't have....oh wait, this is CompD!!