New forum

Then it is a great thing in diesel power-latch cylinder, hard in order to forestall, to contain the massive pressure combustion, Following 40kpsi cp3s (hard modified fcas), triple compiled Turbocompressors and enough hydrazine, that to your own doors

It doesn't translate well due to the southern drawl common to most Texicans.

Bilingual mail-order Russian brides translate thus:

Then the greater thing in Diesel Authority - the heads of the cylinder welded to block to contain massive pressure of combustion, the following 40Kpsi CP3s (hard changed FCAs), threefold made турбокомпрессоры and is enough гидразина to blow off your own doors! LOL

This is a good idea. I'm working on something way out in left field (a turbo diesel pulling garden tractor) but the same principals apply. But I wasn't sure which section to look in.

This is a good idea. I'm working on something way out in left field (a turbo diesel pulling garden tractor) but the same principals apply. But I wasn't sure which section to look in.

I seen small single cyl.and 4cyl turboed 20yrs ago.They are fun to watch those little ones smoke.I was going to put a 5.9 on my minirod but instead we built the 2wd.Good luck with your prodject.

Dale