New from Fl.

kap504

Hi from colder than normal Florida. Looking to upgrade my 6.7 soon ,just trying to research before spending $$$..

Welcome to the forums... There is definitely a lot to be learned here. What part of Florida are you in?

I've seen that truck around town. I thought i saw it advertised for sale.

It was cause i didnt have a pull truck that could pull it on the trailer. I bought a boat anchor today so now i can do it. whats your name i may no you

Kurt You got the shop there off 66 building all the trailers. Ive never pulled a gooseneck that pulls as good as u guys. Keep up the good work on the trailers. Also i would get a duramax instead of a 6.7 buring up pistions sucks:kick:

Also forgot to mention about your flatbeds danm nice. You outta see about becoming a vendor on here and seeing if u can get some metal work outta it. I no i need some bumbers build for my truck. I may need to pay a visit

Kurt You got the shop there off 66 building all the trailers. Ive never pulled a gooseneck that pulls as good as u guys. Keep up the good work on the trailers. Also i would get a duramax instead of a 6.7 buring up pistions sucks:kick:

Throwing rods is more fun? :kick:

How you been Kurt?