New From Nor-cal

NoRcAl-FaRmEr

Hey All Im A Newbie To This Site I'v Been A Diesel Fanatic For About 4 Years Now I Know Alot About Cummins' And Am Looking Forward To Owning My Own 12 Valve As Soon As I Find The Right One I Know Its Out There Somewhere. Shopping For A Cummins Can Take Half Your Life But Its Gonna Be Worth It When I Find "the One" Hope To Have Some Fun With You Guys! Be Aware You 12 Valve Guys I Will Be Picking Your Brain For Info As Much As Possible Haha Thanks!!

Hey All Im A Newbie To This Site I'v Been A Diesel Fanatic For About 4 Years Now I Know Alot About Cummins' And Am Looking Forward To Owning My Own 12 Valve As Soon As I Find The Right One I Know Its Out There Somewhere. Shopping For A Cummins Can Take Half Your Life But Its Gonna Be Worth It When I Find "the One" Hope To Have Some Fun With You Guys! Be Aware You 12 Valve Guys I Will Be Picking Your Brain For Info As Much As Possible Haha Thanks!!

Welcome to CompD and good luck with findin that 12V!!!
Where you from in nor cal?
Im in Redding...

:hehe: might get some **** for yer name since holmesfarm ruined it for everyone:poke:

good luck and i hope their nice to you lol

Hey there, I'm Angela.
I'm from the Napa area. Ditton on Dan's question...

I didn't realize trying to find a 12v could be so complicated lol, then again, I guess it's because I have one already ha!

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Thanks Im From The Same Place As Ddually Lol Farther Norcal Than Redding ...let Me Know Of Them 12 Valves You See For Sale!

Glen go towards the bottom of the main forum page and theres a small link that says for sale, you find a few good ones in there

Cool welcome! I have no clue where Scotts Valley is lol, but I'll check it out. Yes, the holy grail would be awesome... If I found one, I might just get it lol

if you get the grail you can just give yer 96 to me angela:hehe:

Ya Its Scott Valley Not Scotts Thats A Completely Differant Place.

Ok, I didn't know either one existed lol. Google Maps is up now! Checkin it out.

Oh yeah!! I did know Scotts Valley was down near Santa Cruz lol. Scott Valley... that's in the middle of BFE! ha

if you get the grail you can just give yer 96 to me angela:hehe:

HA! I'll get right on that lol

Scott Valey, ha, I go hunting out there in the mountains every year

those are our mountains! haha j/k where abouts chances are i'v seen ya i know this whole place like the back of my hand hehe

those are our mountains! haha j/k where abouts chances are i'v seen ya i know this whole place like the back of my hand hehe

Frikin I dont know the exact location, we just follow a bunch of guys up into the mountains opening week every year... Up near the lake mountain lookout if you know where that is...

ya i know where that is good huntin round here prolly the best when it comes to black tail well hey lets get back to talkin bout trucks lol