new from northwest Ohio

I don't think anyone is gonna give you grief for not seeing a hitch. We all like fast trucks and some don't pull often. I don't have one on mine, but I do have a goosneck hitch.

I don't think anyone is gonna give you grief for not seeing a hitch. We all like fast trucks and some don't pull often. I don't have one on mine, but I do have a goosneck hitch.

well thats a plus! not sure what direction i want to go with the truck, kinda leaning towards pulling but who knows. need to make some more hp before i even think about that lol

Welcome to compD I always wanted to know what the chrome sport grille looked like, sweet looking truck man

Welcome to compD I always wanted to know what the chrome sport grille looked like, sweet looking truck man

thanks for the welcome and yeah pretty rare.. ill have to post the bumper for sale on here soon, going 4th gen color matched swap!

Please do........funny story I started my truck the other morning sitting in the same spot it always does. Went back in the house for a minute came back out and bam! It rolled into the barn. Needless to say I'm looking for a bumper haha.

oh sh**! thats never good, ill pm ya when i have it off the truck