New from NY

I would think our state police would pull him over
every time they saw him.

hard to say there was a kid i went to alfred with that had a hood stack and only got in trouble because of being a d-bag blowing smoke all over wellsville. Where is kirkwood in relation to rochester?

NY is pretty relaxed on lift and modifications compared to all the other states I've lived in. But nowhere else has had inspections either.

hard to say there was a kid i went to alfred with that had a hood stack and only got in trouble because of being a d-bag blowing smoke all over wellsville. Where is kirkwood in relation to rochester?

What years and major were you in Alfred ?

spring 08 to fall 09 for heavy truck/diesel.......i started at uti in their diesel program in sept 07 and decided it was a joke since the uti seniors never built a running engine

Last edited:
Where is kirkwood in relation to rochester?

Couple hours. Outskirt of Binghamton. i90 east to 81 south. I'm about 5 miles north of the PA border off 81. Close to town but private area with lots of space. Now that I've got a set work schedule (with weekends off:snoop:) I've been wanting to get some sort of meet-and-greet together.

Welcome from Kirkwood. I'm thinkin of having a wrench day and cooking half a pig in the next month or two, didn't realize there are guys so close, maybe I'll get a whole pig!

Your not too far from me 50 or so miles.
Ever heard of dickson diesel in Coventry?

There lots of tools blowing smoke all over wellsville. Lol, I'm sure all the hippies at AU loved it.

i had a side pipe on my dually my first year there; there was 4 or 5 of us that would go smoke out their campus.
Before we figured out it was just wasted power,
but it was fun tho.
Their campus security used to chase us in golf carts

Last edited:
Couple hours. Outskirt of Binghamton. i90 east to 81 south. I'm about 5 miles north of the PA border off 81. Close to town but private area with lots of space. Now that I've got a set work schedule (with weekends off:snoop:) I've been wanting to get some sort of meet-and-greet together.

a ways away but, it may make a good maiden voyage for the cumburban.

spring 08 to fall 09 for heavy truck/diesel.......i started at uti in their diesel program in sept 07 and decided it was a joke since the uti seniors never built a running engine

I was fall 06 to spring 08, welding. Did you know Chris Coleman and crew?

Your not too far from me 50 or so miles.
Ever heard of dickson diesel in Coventry?

You know, I got talkin with a guy a few years back that had a couple 1st gens and a shop up on the hill, not sure if that was him or not, but no, have never heard of it. Funny, I built a house in Coventry on rt 235, hope the ex is enjoying it:nail:

I see a lot of guys are a few hours out, but I plan to try and get something together regardless. Skyview dragstrip is about 40 minutes from me fwiw.

Ya Rob dickson is a friend of mine. He has a grey 1st gen and the other is red and white. Location sound about right too.
Works on big trucks.
Kirkwood is only like 12-15 miles away from his shop.
I'm actually sand blasting and powder coating a bunch of stuff with my old man for rob, for hi 49 ford truck.
Tried to convince him to stuff a cummins in It lol
He said no

Last edited:
yup i know coleman...i used to hang with gabe gernatt, buckwheat, dave drosendal and those guys

I work with Chris Bero, Dave Drosendal used to work for the same company Chris and I work for, but he worked at the Buffalo branch.