New from Ohio

TheSmokinStroke

Hey guys! My name is Konnor, I'm 19 and I live in Lima, Ohio but I am originally from Hadley, Michigan. I am going to school for Agricultural Diesel Technology at the University of Northwestern Ohio (No, I am not a part of the diesel club). I drive a 2002 Ford F-350 CCSB 7.3 that is my pride and joy. I have been on here in the past but I am looking to become more active now!

Details on truck:
2002 Ford F-350 Crew cab short bed 7.3 Powerstroke 4x4

Modifications:
ATS stage 3 transmission
Autometer Ultra-Lite gauges
Truck Source Diesel tunes
6637 intake with a TruckMods cover
Wicked Wheel
Boost fooler and foil delete
5" Exhaust with a black 8" tip
05-07 Harley Davidson front end
03-07 lighted tow mirrors with clear recon lenses
Smoked cab lights (truck did not come with cab lights, install done by me)
5" lift
35" Mickey Thompson ATZ's
16x10 Black Mickey Thompson Classic Lock's
08 rear bumper
tinted tail lights

c3bd410b.jpg

324d3025.jpg

Looking forward to meeting some new people and im sure seeing old faces as well. I am TheSmokinStroke2002 on powerstrokearmy.com, powerstrokenation.com, powerstroke.org, cumminsforum.com

Welcome!!!! from a short distance away!

and I hope your not one of those that blow smoke everytime you see another diesel or lifted truck......

Welcome!!!! from a short distance away!

and I hope your not one of those that blow smoke everytime you see another diesel or lifted truck......

Thanks! I'll admit I have my moments but it's not an every second thing. I work to hard for my money to go out the drain!

On edit: that pic from Jambo last year?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ah ok. Definately works good then. Welcome again bub and after college life is awesome lol. You will have to come over to my place sometime.

Thanks! I'll admit I have my moments but it's not an every second thing. I work to hard for my money to go out the drain!

On edit: that pic from Jambo last year?

Yes Sir, it would be from there. And it should be there again! Hopefully it'll do better then 2nd place this year.:Cheer:

Yes Sir, it would be from there. And it should be there again! Hopefully it'll do better then 2nd place this year.:Cheer:

Hell ya I thought that was you I saw you by chipotle in Lima the other day too. If you see me at Jambo don't be shy

yup....I was there. I'll be there with my "work truck" hopefully putting some decent numbers down on the dyno. I'll have my Powerwagon there also. Just look for the group of "Phat Boys Customs" and ask for Shaw. They'll point you to me.

Yeah, for about a year. Then life happens.

If you like what your doing it should be good all the time. Hell I'm hoping for the best but I know there will be hardships. Just got to push through it. And college there sucks at times. Flat bills and newbs made me get a Dakota to drive there cause I was tired of being put in that crowd without knowing me.

yup....I was there. I'll be there with my "work truck" hopefully putting some decent numbers down on the dyno. I'll have my Powerwagon there also. Just look for the group of "Phat Boys Customs" and ask for Shaw. They'll point you to me.

Sounds good! I'll try and find ya. I want to see what this work truck puts down on the dyno too!

If you like what your doing it should be good all the time. Hell I'm hoping for the best but I know there will be hardships. Just got to push through it. And college there sucks at times. Flat bills and newbs made me get a Dakota to drive there cause I was tired of being put in that crowd without knowing me.

College is getting real old. The whole getting up at 530, work 7-330, class 630-1130 ordeal is getting old, very fast at that!

welcome nice looking truck

Thank ya sir!
Nice Truck!

Thanks! I have put many hours into it, and have done 95% of the mods either by myself or with the help of a few of my buddies.

so fords with their mirrors pulled out is the same as us cummins guys with the mirrors up? LOL

Back