New from OK

Smoke Is HP

Rolling Coal is Stupid
Just introducing myself.

I am from Stillwater Ok currently going to school and rebuilding my 96 Frummins.
I am in the middle of building a p-pumped 24v to replace the 12v that I melted down a few weeks passed. looking for 700hp.

Current mods are 96 f350 ccb short bed. I did a frame off resto mod on this past year. Still needs paint, fabbed my own bumpers. The 12v was studded oringed, he351(spring gate) over S475, Simple pump mods, 4k gov, adjustable timing gear, Airdog 165, 5 inch exhaust. Made 438hp and 789 ft/lb on stock injectors. Changed injectors to 5x16 melted all six in three blocks. Still working out what happened with the injector company.

P.S. I know Smoke is not always HP.

We'll, I'll be damned. Another Stillwater-ite. Welcome. After seeing your username, please tell me you aren't one of the jerks fogging this town with black smoke. :D

Give me a waive sometime.

And who did you buy injectors from? There might be a few of us around here that can help with that. ;)

Last edited:
Maybe I need "smoke" in my username too. That must be becoming a requirement for Okies. :poke: :hehe:

I got the Injector from DFI. He being pretty good about the whole thing so far. Chris is a good guy he is going to put them in his personal truck and see what happens. Bore scope said it was fuel contamination. Find it have to believe tho, because it goes through a Cat 2 micron filter, and the truck got 23.4 mpg on the same tank of diesel the weekend before. All I did was change timing from 17.5 to 19.5 when i installed the injector. I know that was right because I have an adjustable gear and I double check it.

No my truck actually did not smoke at all. The S475 makes it hard to over fuel with stock 5x10's.

Currently looking for a used/ repairable able VP 24v head mine turns out is cracked. So much for buying a running motor to safe repair coast. Truck has to be running in 3 weeks because I will be graduating and losing my company truck.

I hope you get it all straight soon. Chris is a good guy. Have you met Trent at Outlaw Diesel yet? He might can find you a head.

You wouldn't happen to have added dodge tow mirrors to that swap either would ya?

All ready tried Trent. Yes I did add dodge mirrors. The truck is in black primer right now. with Vision 19.5 wheels and 35" Hancook DH01 tires.

Give me a few months. Let me get this motor build, and get a better transmission then we will see. Jonathan

Haha well hopefully you get it figured out. My truck is questionable right now. I'm trying decide what direction it should go.

Well I am stuck using the 24v now too much money in parts to turn back now. Saving the 12v for a rat rod project down the road going to try and make it a 1000hp motor. Once money starts coming in from the new job. Just have to get this thing together for a daily driver. So I can make it to my new job in January, kind of an Achilles Heal right now.

Haha well hopefully you get it figured out. My truck is questionable right now. I'm trying decide what direction it should go.

Sometimes Jonathan's truck won't go in ANY direction, Austin. :hehe:

Shouldn't take too much to beat him for a little while. :hehe:

Sometimes Jonathan's truck won't go in ANY direction, Austin. :hehe:

Shouldn't take too much to beat him for a little while. :hehe:

Sometimes jory needs help pouring concrete on fridays as well. :stab: :hehe:

No problem. Austin knows my truck has more problems that most. Lol