New from OK

All ready tried Trent. Yes I did add dodge mirrors. The truck is in black primer right now. with Vision 19.5 wheels and 35" Hancook DH01 tires.

I had a buddy send me pics of your truck several months ago then. Real clean swap from what I could tell.

Please don't let the carport shop work on it :bang, Trent's the only guy I'd trust in Stillwater.

The ferd that I told you was across the parking lot from us in Ennis.

In town somewhere off of stallard, down and dirty diesels. Works on fords mostly.

Separate note, I'm fracking the next section over to the west of your house. Let me know if water starts filling in your hole in the ground :lolly:

In town somewhere off of stallard, down and dirty diesels. Works on fords mostly.

Separate note, I'm fracking the next section over to the west of your house. Let me know if water starts filling in your hole in the ground :lolly:

So you are frackin' the well on Potter Road 1 mile north of hwy 51? They called me for more water but I can't get any rain. :(

I expect a drop by visit then. Preferably tomorrow. Any time. Bring your mud boots. LOL

Yep, that's it. We've pumped about 54,000 bbls so far and we're just about to start stage 5 out of 12 :lolly: Lotta water being sucked down.

I may stop by on my way back to the hotel for a little bit, depends on how much sleep I get probably.

When they fracked that well 2 miles straight east of your site, they used 340,000 barrels for two holes combined. I sent them half of it but it all went through our pond. Amazing how much two 12" pumps can deliver.

I'm headed home in a few so stop by any time. :D

Devon likes to keep their proppant concentration low so it takes a metric assload of water to get it all in. You could frac 3 or 4 wells for another company with the water devon uses on one. I think the pump on our blender is a 8" and it maxes out at 120 bpm. So I bet the 12's will move some fluid.

Will do, I get off around 5 or so.

Thanks it is pretty clean truck looks better from the under side than the top. It needs paint the jams are a different color for now. Once I figure out how to upload some pictures I will post some build pictures.
Lifetime Led had pictures of my bumpers on their Facebook for a while.

What section would a put it in if, I wanted to start a post/ present build thread.

Old thread I know, but I didn't realiz there was so many SW Okies in the house! ;) I'm from the Stillwater/Glencoe area :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old thread I know, but I didn't realiz there was so many SW Okies in the house! ;) I'm from the Stillwater/Glencoe area :)

There's a few that try to moderate the ass-hattery in this town. It's a full time job.

:hehe:

Yep, FULL TIME job!!!!! Lmao
Yea, I got the ol' 6 slot in the Chummins ;) Much better than the 5!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! Smoke is HP? I hope you're pull competitor.

Back