new from Texas (5+ years ago)

What did you paint the key chain with? I'll be curious to see how long it lasts. If I succeed in buying my kid a Jr Dragster sometime in soon I'll probably be pinkifying it and some accessories too...

I want to attend the playa haters ball.

:doh: get outta here.

What did you paint the key chain with? I'll be curious to see how long it lasts. If I succeed in buying my kid a Jr Dragster sometime in soon I'll probably be pinkifying it and some accessories too...

One of the guys found them on Ebay like that, and then 2 of them got them for me LOL it's a pink plastic I think, we'll see how long it holds up to the abuse of me throwing my keys everywhere and the occasional retrieval from my idiot horse's mouth.. he likes to snatch them from my pocket and dangle them up where I can't get them :doh: oooh a pink Jr Dragster sounds AWESOME! I use Krylon paint for plastic things I attack or powdercoating for the metal things lol

You better watch out, you're askin for trouble now! I like it here, it's a more common ground (though I get picked on for good ol' Pinky truck lol) but it's a lot more knowledge and experience based than "well I read this..."

Do you still spend a lot of time on the .org? There is about a .10 the experience that PSA has hanging around on the .org.

In fact most of the same members who have all the Ford experience here are on PSA.

Do you still spend a lot of time on the .org? There is about a .10 the experience that PSA has hanging around on the .org.

In fact most of the same members who have all the Ford experience here are on PSA.

I lurk on all of the sites. I ask who I know will give me a straight answer and not jerk me around; that's all I'm gonna say just because there's no sense in worrying too much about it. I haven't been on PSA in months.

Edit: that post you quoted wasn't about PSA specifically, just fyi; it was a general statement is all :)

Last edited:
Welp... I was really expecting to get my $.02 :stab: straight off, then a :kick: just to complete the :eek:wned:, but that response was full of :nail: and:doh:.

Who are you, Dena, with all the smilies and chit? :doh:

You're wasting time you could be spending training for Westfest LOL

i wouldnt be asking her anything, except if she is awake after she wakes up from her self induced binge shot drinking

when she asks what happened to her skirt, i would say i dunno