new from Texas (5+ years ago)

ivd37l.gif

9.jpg

Dean posted some really decent, few, non-ghey posts!

You boys are relentless :doh:

Brandon, go drink some more apple juice bahahaha

Yeah, but I am talking about really close. As in you can look out the window of one Waffle house and see the other Waffle House. LOL

Literally. Stand on the hwy and one in front and one in back....or one on the left and one on the right...

Both of them are good to eat at.......wait a min. Ive only eaten at the one on the other side of the hwy. :doh:

I've got news about Miss Pinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's TAKEN........

Taken back by the thought that I'm now wanting a ford. LOL

Brandon you're gonna get slapped when I see you again. Though I am looking for a sugar momma for you so you can get that sweet ass Ford ;)

I'm gonna put pink powerstroke emblems on the doors.....

Wait..... Nevermind, I want it to look good.LOL

Hey pinky, i can make you pink ammunition to stick all over his truck......just sayin

I'm gonna put pink powerstroke emblems on the doors.....
Wait..... Nevermind, I want it to look good.LOL

I said I'd go halfsies with you... but ONLY if I could put pink stickers/emblems on it...

Hey pinky, i can make you pink ammunition to stick all over his truck......just sayin

LOL yes! OH pink stickers would look amazing on his little black dodge that's just a sitting duck right now... :evil

I would call the police for vandalism LOL

Yeah it's a sitting duck, but god help you if my roommate caught you. I won't even fight her.... LOL

Last edited:
I would call the police for vandalism LOL

Yeah it's a sitting duck, but god help you if my roommate caught you. I won't even fight her.... LOL

:blahblah1: I think she'd be amused by it as well, I have a feeling she'd probably help. You forget, sometimes we women DO get along for the greater destruction of men LOL

im thinking a pink tailgate sized sticker that says "honk if you like smoke"

hahahahha

or better yet

"Dena is my boo"

LOL