new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Good lord. I can understand “rebirth of monster mudder, 30+ mpg again, dumbest pic what ya got threads, Swoles continuous carnage threads” and such,(btw, thanks) but seriously. It’s just an introduction thread, come on. I understand Jeff’s deal to get to 1500 and all but jee wiz!
And Dean, you would go find it, bring it back, and gay the thread up with some dumb joke like that. The thread was epic with hot women, boobs, trucks and food until you brought your meat joke.

Good lord. I can understand “rebirth of monster mudder, 30+ mpg again, dumbest pic what ya got threads, Swole's continuous carnage threads” and such,(btw, thanks) but seriously. It’s just an introduction thread, come on. I understand Jeff’s deal to get to 1500 and all but jee wiz!
And Dean, you would go find it, bring it back, and gay the thread up with some dumb joke like that. The thread was epic with hot women, boobs, trucks and food until you brought your meat joke.

Haters gonna hate! Sounds like you need a LSL or 6! Be nice to my Boo, this thread is his baby LOL he will be proud once it hits 2500... :doh:

Do y'all think somethin newer than 1990 can be called a ratrod?

:umno: [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_rod"]Rat rod - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

not that many left to get to 2500!!!!

BOOBIES

boobs.jpg

boobs1.jpg

I have a bachelor party saturday night, so I'll probably be so drunk I wont even know who I am. Im excited.

Okay, but consider this your warning. I have a friend that likes to run around naked when he gets drunk. Hope you enjoy drunk picture messages