new from Texas (5+ years ago)

:doh: do not encourage him; nothing pink is for sale!

Nice to meet you, hungry! Sounds like you need to call your woman and make her bake and/or cook lol

She knows she cant cook and I know she cant cook however this fact always seems to escape you :hehe::hehe: now feed me puhhhhleeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeeeee :shake:

She knows she cant cook and I know she cant cook however this fact always seems to escape you :hehe::hehe: now feed me puhhhhleeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeeeee :shake:

If the dishwasher breaks...you get a new one....same with the cook? WTF?

While my current model doesn't cook very well it cleans and produces that stuff on Jarrods seat (just a lot more of it). I was looking online and found some software updates for cooking but I cant seem to find the plug for the data cable. I tried blue tooth but putting it in discover mode as always never works right, and once a month I get the BSOD! Sigh modern technology is a pain some times.

I too had the BSOD and found a write-up on it a while back.

http://www.jimgeary.com/faves/joxe/JOXMNW05.HTM

UNDOCUMENTED BUG
Wife 1.0 has an undocumented bug. If you try to install Mistress 1.1 before uninstalling Wife 1.0, Wife 1.0 will delete Microsoft Money files before doing the uninstall itself. Then Mistress 1.1 will refuse to install, claiming insufficient resources.

:hehe:

Last edited:
Thanks Jory thats a great write up! I think part of my problem is I got one of the limited edition Brazilian models, so I dont understand all the codeing. Where is the nerd (jason) when you need him. Think geek squad can help me?

Give them a call. Problem is, most nerds can't read female code....only ASCII.

( . )^( . )

:hehe:

Hmmm well I ran into another quirk last night I hit the mute button and suddenly there was so much noise I almost turned the unit off!

LOL. Wife 1.0 knows how to view forums.....thou shalt not epand on this much longer.... in fear of a BSOD tonight.:D

like wife 1.0 will check a thread of 2500+ posts were a bunch of guys are trying to get girl friend 1.0 some even 2.0.....

LOL

and now for something completely different
317037_10150353910444275_572719274_8188370_1929563793_n.jpg

Jory, Cliffy... I don't even know LOL

Too bad for the boys on here looking for a "GirlFriend" 1.0 or 2.0, ain't gonna happen :shake:

Cliffy, I can teach your GF 1.0 model some cooking tricks to make you stfu so you don't bug me :lolly: