new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Crap. I hit edit as soon as I posted and fixed it....then I guess I didn't hit save. And I doubt it. I have tits at home. No sense in looking at some that I can't flop around. :hehe:

185 pages, and counting...

:doh:

No...

Pinky is now 50% vested in the comp D retirement plan.

:hehe:

They're all just hoping I go away soon... lol

Piny? New girl? Wonder if she would show her tits instead of bucking the system?

LOL good luck with that one, if I see her on here I'll be sure to pass on the message!

Crap. I hit edit as soon as I posted and fixed it....then I guess I didn't hit save. And I doubt it. I have tits at home. No sense in looking at some that I can't flop around. :hehe:

Oh good grief :doh:

No my ass! I told you how to end it yet it's still going.

Grumpy goose!

grumpygoose.png

I get to pick it up sat when I get home. I still have my dodges tho so I'm not a "ford man" by any means!

I get to pick it up Saturday when I get home. I still have my dodges tho so I'm not a "Ford man" by any means!

Sorry darling dearest, I know how excited you are about the :ford:!! You sent me enough links to trucks LOL I will go get those pink Powerstroke emblems done for you! :lolly:

p.s. you can't wait to get rid of the Dodges, don't lie! LOL

Are you feeling better today? I am. And so is Jory "Wade". He threw up his Chocolate Milk last night. Thank God mommas boobies caught it all so it didn't hit the carpet. :hehe: She almost lost her milk too. It was horrible. All I wanted was a heat'n pad and some sleep and instead got to clean up a mess while momma and waldo got into the shower at midnight. But I got to see her naked so it wasn't all for not. :D

Posting for Pinky's pleasure.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323962512.737100.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323962512.737100.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 0
Are you feeling better today? I am. And so is Jory "Wade". He threw up his Chocolate Milk last night. Thank God mommas boobies caught it all so it didn't hit the carpet. :hehe: She almost lost her milk too. It was horrible. All I wanted was a heat'n pad and some sleep and instead got to clean up a mess while momma and waldo got into the shower at midnight. But I got to see her naked so it wasn't all for not. :D

LOL Chocolate covered boobies.

Yes thanks. I'm on the upswing. I used every drop of hot water in the house soaking my head last night.
I didn't see any nakedness. When she came to bed my overdose on NyQuil had kicked in. She may have got some, but I don't remember.
Glad you and yours are feeling better.

Oh my...

Posting for Pinky's pleasure.

LOL I love it! I'm glad the little Yeti that could, now has a pink sticker!

LOL Chocolate covered boobies.

Yes thanks. I'm on the upswing. I used every drop of hot water in the house soaking my head last night.
I didn't see any nakedness. When she came to bed my overdose on NyQuil had kicked in. She may have got some, but I don't remember.
Glad you and yours are feeling better.

Oh my gosh lol you two...

I'm sorry you're feeling poorly Boo :( I hope you get better soon!!!

I'm feeling better too. Thanks. *bdh*

:lolly:

SORRY! I am on Face Time with a friend as well as writing a grant, skipping around on CompD and a few other forums. I apparently am not doing so well with multi-tasking today. I blame it on lack of sleep! LOL

I hope you feel better too, Mushy!!