new from Texas (5+ years ago)

I tried to drive down Saturday but Kyle wouldn't stay! LOL

LOL he was about to break the counter or the phone trying to change his flight HAHAHAHA! Better get on the ball then and get you trip planned hahaha... I seriously need to open a B&B :doh:

I tried to drive down saturday but kyle wouldn't stay! LOL

I was there..... Am I not good enough now?

:poke: you ate that whole DOZEN already?! Jebus, son... LOL

Poor Dex. Should have been impulsively stupid like Kyle. Then you could have had cookies too LOL

Yes. You know a dozen is only 12 right?

LOL he was about to break the counter or the phone trying to change his flight HAHAHAHA! Better get on the ball then and get you trip planned hahaha... I seriously need to open a B&B :doh:

Quit talking, start doing!

I tried to drive down saturday but kyle wouldn't stay! LOL

She's got a point Dex, I wasn't so happy with Continental. I tried! If you and Alex can pick me up in Dallas on the way we might be able to make this work...

I was there..... Am I not good enough now?

Yes. You know a dozen is only 12 right?

Quit talking, start doing!

Listen here smartass! If fatass Kyle hadn't have eaten so many... LOL! IF you are nicer, I may consider baking more... and if you are stopping to see Dex I will consider baking some for him too. Maybe.

She's got a point Dex, I wasn't so happy with Continental. I tried! If you and Alex can pick me up in Dallas on the way we might be able to make this work...

Oh jebus this is about to happen. I have enough pink sheets and comforters for everyone! LOL

At least you believe me now. LOL

Does this mean you're coming back down?

Listen here smartass! If fatass Kyle hadn't have eaten so many... LOL! IF you are nicer, I may consider baking more... and if you are stopping to see Dex I will consider baking some for him too. Maybe.

Oh jebus this is about to happen. I have enough pink sheets and comforters for everyone! LOL

Of course I'm going back to Tulsa!

So how about this weekend? Who all is going to be in SA? Tmoney might even be showing up. I want a good head count lol

It's happening, very soon, get ready. Yes Kyle, we will gladly pick you up in Dallas. This weekend is gonna be more epic than ya'll last one... LOL

I won't be there this weekend Mike. But if you stop by on your way back up I'll send more cookies. For you AND Dex.

Another weekend of alcohol and bacon induced comas for the boys? Well, here we go... LOL

Sent from my iPhone

I'll be back down, looks like less than a month if I can work it out. Work won't let me make it this weekend though.

I'm thinking in like 3 weekends. Busy the next two weekends in Tulsa I think??

Oh, i thought you guys meant this weekend :( Nevermind. I guess I'll meet up with taylor whatever day he comes up, and head out houston or college station way after that.

Sorry mike, but in two weeks when you come up Randy Rogers will be in town and we will also be up at my grandmas 80 acres having a bonfire. You are welcome to join!

She don't care, she doesn't even know we go up there, shes way old. We just go, it will be my place one of these days anyways.

HAHAHAHA thanks, Steve! Hard to correct on Tapatalk!

Dex, figure out what weekend y'all are planning on coming! I need actual dates lol

Sent from my iPhone

She don't care, she doesn't even know we go up there, shes way old. We just go, it will be my place one of these days anyways.

I really don't want to just show up. Unless she isn't even gonna be there, then whatever. Are there going to be drunk hot chix that like big purple trucks?

HAHAHAHA thanks, Steve! Hard to correct on Tapatalk!

Dex, figure out what weekend y'all are planning on coming! I need actual dates lol

Sent from my iPhone

You should go up too if you can find someone to take care of the horse!