new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Sigh. Texas stickers :(

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

This?

Muahaha

4ac6f8c1.jpg

Tapatalk....posting when I shouldn't

Yeah, im sorry man, but that is about as gay as a barbed wire tat on someones arm.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

King of the road?

dont be hatin...

it was in dads car since he drove to work an hr one way for some years and one of his employees gave that as a joke gift. had it in his car. he got a new car and didnt transfer the tag. so i stole it. its been in my trucks for a few years now.

:poke: You were in on it too! Still absolutely hilarious, though..

"He just randomly started humming 'Sweet Caroline'..." HAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL

Then he started randomly humming that song for the rest of the night.... Which made me get "Sweet Baby Mac" stuck in my head.

Then he started randomly humming that song for the rest of the night.... Which made me get "Sweet Baby Mac" stuck in my head.

That's what prompted it for me; because Mac had been sick and his last picture you sent he looked so retarded! LOL

Cool story...

WTF are y'all babblin about?

LOL Grayson's friend Riley always responds to G's mass texts. So I decided to phuck with him and pretend to be a friend of Grayson's. Figuring he'd see through it, we would get a laugh out of it. Well, Riley seriously thought I was someone he met at the lake LOL! Grayson finally had to tell him it was just me. :lolly: