new from Texas (5+ years ago)

you really cant pull the ficm to see if anything is done. php has the tune for it and with their programer allows you to see it if it is. not sure on that tho.

imo i would leave it alone and just roll with it.

Swamps stamps a FICM after they mess with it.

I bet you hear that a lot.

Well, after drivin it a few more days, it definitely has something done to it. Looks bone stock, but it runs way better than a 250 horse truck.

I'm gonna pull the FICM and see if anyone's been in it. There's no tune on the PCM.

Either way, I'm becoming a 6.0 owner.

You know, checking for puddles before every start, and after every drive. Watching the coolant gauge the whole drive, trying not to spend to much time above 20 lbs of boost, etc...

Your first sentence still has me laughing! LOL

But not as much as knowing you now own a 6.0, and that your wife loves it. :poke: Welcome to the club! ;)

smoke switch!!

:bang Cliffy, stop being a doucher. LOL

Ed0W2.gif

Jarrod gtfo. I will slap you the next time you're in town! Count on it! bif

NOT happening. Ever.

Sent from my iPhone

All I said was just leave the ficm alone. It's your damn truck! Do the fuk you want with it! IMO you are just not used to a 6oh power since you are "7.3 God King". If I'm wrong in something, I'll gladly accept it and move on. But for your post, it was low. You can also stop the big wang stance you give off when directing a post at me like you always do. Its out of line. I'm not bringing in the other forum into this but you do have a decent crowd that doesn't like it as well.

Please back off. I'm asking this nicely as well.

So three posts poking Jarrod in a row is the limit.

Noted.

Sorry little buddy, it's mostly in fun.

So three posts poking Jarrod in a row is the limit.

Noted.

Sorry little buddy, it's mostly in fun.

Well the post in the past and its been more than 3, I've taken as pokes and didn't think much about it. I just took the last post as a insult for some reason.

Sorry for the last post then.

Tapatalk....??

All I said was just leave the ficm alone. It's your damn truck! Do the fuk you want with it! IMO you are just not used to a 6oh power since you are "7.3 God King". If I'm wrong in something, I'll gladly accept it and move on. But for your post, it was low. You can also stop the big wang stance you give off when directing a post at me like you always do. Its out of line. I'm not bringing in the other forum into this but you do have a decent crowd that doesn't like it as well.

Please back off. I'm asking this nicely as well.

I'm willing to bet that you were posting under the influence on that one.

Well the post in the past and its been more than 3, I've taken as pokes and didn't think much about it. I just took the last post as a insult for some reason.

Sorry for the last post then.

Tapatalk....??

Well I'll try to cool it bud. Just don't make it so easy for me.

To answer some of your earlier thoughts, this isn't the first 6oh I've ever driven.

And I know what 250 to the wheels feels like.

This truck is making more. Enough more that I'm concerned to turn my wife loose with a trailer on.