new from Texas (5+ years ago)

I'm thinking a bunch of you Texas guys can get her drunk, lock her in a closet, and take pictures of the pink mobile with a wing on top of the tailgate, some nutz, and maybe some blingy, plastic, spinner caps from Autozone.

:hehe:

Found under "Encouragement" in google images:

encouragement002.gif

I would imagine we could start some sort of "rewards" program for individuals posting up pictures of pinky truck nutz hangin' from Pinky's truck. Not photochopped, REALZ pictures.

I can get nutz at the local truck wash, I will buy and ship them to whoever installs and photographs them :D

I'm thinking a bunch of you Texas guys can get her drunk, lock her in a closet, and take pictures of the pink mobile with a wing on top of the tailgate, some nutz, and maybe some blingy, plastic, spinner caps from Autozone.

Found under "Encouragement" in Google images:

encouragement002.gif

I can get nutz at the local truck wash, I will buy and ship them to whoever installs and photographs them :D

You ever find a link that works for the mess you posted before? LOL

NOOOw the "balls" are rollin'.........

NO NO NO! Y'all are going to be in BIG TROUBLE! LOL

Plus, Kyle failed at making me get drunk, so it is highly unlikely to happen even with more of y'all goofballs to help! :shake:

I say tie her town and pump her full of jack.

Then lock her in the closet.

Tapatalk...cause I'm cool like that

Whats black and blue and hates sex?

The jogger tied up in bockholds trunk!

LOL bahahahaha!!!!!!!

So Creepy

I mean, if he's already got you tied up, why waste the jack. :hehe:

bif

Good point lol

Tapatalk...cause I'm cool like that

:doh:

Oh I can get two sizes; 5 inch long, and 12 inch long LOL

What you like and do in your spare time is not what we want to hear about!

They ain't for me, I'm sending em to someone to attach to your vehicle LOL I'll even spray paint em pink