new from Texas (5+ years ago)

I'm gonna go poop and think about all of ya'll while I sit there. LOL

I thought it was you. ive seen you fly down 6 too. haha yah ive havent had my truck down at A&M since 2010, had to bulit it right to hold the new numbers im trying to reach

I thought it was you. I've seen you fly down 6 too. haha yah I haven't had my truck down at A&M since 2010, had to build it right to hold the new numbers I'm trying to reach

LOL I just laughed really loudly at this, oops! I have a problem with speed limits, I don't really like them! :lolly:

Did you go to school here? Tell us more about your truck. Pictures would be nice, too! :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc1Zc4qsTQk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc1Zc4qsTQk[/ame]

was 95 chevy with a 12v 5spd lifted on 37s on if. I tore it all back down to rebuild it up right. boxed frame,quad engine mount, dana 60 front, 11.5rear, twins with fresh motor trans and tcase

Last edited:
Its the green one on my pics. that was just before i took bed off. I was tryng clearance measurements on the bed for the tires

Yah Im finishing up my Industrial Engineeing degree at A&M. The only pics i have are tore down pics lol besides the photo i have on my profile. Its the green chevy

38 X 24 now, the 37's were on 18's with a 6x 5.5 bolt patern and i had to sell all that when i upgraded to the 8 lugs

was 95 chevy with a 12v 5spd lifted on 37s on if. I tore it all back down to rebuild it up right. boxed frame,quad engine mount, dana 60 front, 11.5rear, twins with fresh motor trans and tcase

Nice!

Can someone please change your Avatar? It's starting to creep me out. LOL

Well why don't you find a more suitable one then, Beaker? LOL

Yah I'm finishing up my Industrial Engineering degree at A&M. The only pics I have are tore down pics lol besides the photo I have on my profile. It's the green chevy

Engineering. Ew. I will stick to my nerdy sciences! LOL

481371_361459430574431_2138435878_n.jpg

I absolutely hate you and Daniel for making my listen to that atrocity of musical perversion! :stab: