new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Dude, I was just being friendly, no need for labeling and name calling.

Your not a stalker for PM'in me your number. LOL

And I just got a phone call that said "So....I'm a "STALKER" now huh...." :hehe:

I'm laughing so hard at all of this .... it kills me.

Yes. I know who it is. They say they have a username....but I still don't believe it. I'm going with "un-registered browsing" for now. LOL

Are you implying that I have a horrible accent? LOL

LOL Or just implying you have an accent based on your geographical location; based on personal experience! LOL

Dude, I was just being friendly, no need for labeling and name calling.

Poor Mike...

choot 'em....CHOOT 'EM LIZABETH!!!!!!

:hehe:

LOL Only one of my relatives in Louisiana sounds like that.

You're not a stalker for PM'in me your number. LOL

And I just got a phone call that said "So....I'm a "STALKER" now huh...." :hehe:

I'm laughing so hard at all of this .... it kills me.

LOL LOL LOL :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Hell, all I'd ever do would be delete naked pictures out of the random pics thread. Jebus. It is getting kinda retarded these days.

Right... forget all that.
In order to delete naked pictures, you must first look at them. We both know that is wrong. Looking at naked pictures is bad when you're married, huh? I'm pretty sure I'm right on this one though.
Do you think your stalker would have an opinion?

LOL Or just implying you have an accent based on your geographical location; based on personal experience! LOL

You have no idea how many times I have to hear What? every time I go west. I have been told by some that I have the worst accent they have ever heard. LOL

You have no idea how many times I have to hear What? every time I go west. I have been told by some that I have the worst accent they have ever heard. LOL

True story. Most of the time when someone answers the phone, other than me, I get paged, " Jeff, some southerner on the phone, no idea what they said." lol

I don't get it.?.

I have no trouble understanding the southern slang. I must just listen slower than them.

I believe it! One of my cousins is so bad that I told him unless it is a matter of life and death, to text me. Not only does he have a crazy accent, he talks faster than any New Yorker I have ever met. Though I am sure I would understand you just fine, LOL!

True story. Most of the time when someone answers the phone, other than me, I get paged, " Jeff, some southerner on the phone, no idea what they said." lol

I don't get it.?.

I have no trouble understanding the southern slang. I must just listen slower than them.

You are just that good, Boo. That's all there is to it! :)

Not at all. :hehe: A mean left hook probably....but an opinion? Noooooooo.

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

I just almost snorted water up my nose thank to you and Boo!! :hehe:

I'm going with "un-registered browsing" for now. LOL

I think I'll go home and do some "un-regiesterd de-blousing". I might stop by the bank and get some change before I go.

money-baited-trap-thumb6575265.jpg

Snot like the money still wouldn't me mine.

When my wife came back up north from that fancy pants Tennessee collage, I had to slap the crap out of her for like three years to get her speaking correctly. She still can't say pen.
I'm like, "If you ask me for a "pin" again, I will !"

I think I'll go home and do some "un-regiesterd de-blousing". I might stop by the bank and get some change before I go.

money-baited-trap-thumb6575265.jpg

Snot like the money still wouldn't me mine.

I can't stop laughing, my sides hurt!!!!! :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

There is nothing wrong with TN accents. I actually miss mine. Chicks loved it.

Never said there was!

You live in the city too long there cowboy and you'll talk like a toothless Sooner fan.

:hehe:

:pop: