new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Well I don't drink soda. I can't remember the last time I had beer...

Antibiotics. Funny guy over here!

Rick, I try not to make it a common practice LOL.

Sent from my iPhone

Ewww... Tequila makes any normal person chase parked cars and give back things they never stole.

Unless you get burdis which actually made them stronger than normal.....and mixing that with a chit ton of beer.........you worshiped the porcelain god later.

I think I was border line with alcohol poisioning......

Last edited:
...or you know your limits and have a good time being a tipsy goofball. I haven't done that in a long time. I prefer waking up feeling awesome.

Sent from my iPhone

Saturday at Scheid I was drinking all afternoon and by 2 am I felt like **** so I went to McDonalds and made myself puke grabbed a McGangbang and kept drinking til 630am. Woke up feeling like a million bucks. Lolol

Saturday at Scheid I was drinking all afternoon and by 2 am I felt like **** so I went to McDonalds and made myself puke grabbed a McGangbang and kept drinking til 630am. Woke up feeling like a million bucks. Lolol

Haha. I was in pain the entire next day with a hangover. Haven't had one that bad since march.

Funny how crappy food like McDonald's taco bell and what's burger taste awesome at 6 am lol.

iPhone

Congratulations. Wow you're awesome.
Also
I wanted to formally apologize for the cow comment over in your tow truck thread, but I won't. I'm sorry for that at least.

I'm sorry that I'm not sorry. LOL
LOL! Jeff you're awesome man and if you were running for president I'd vote for you:rockwoot:.

Haha. I was in pain the entire next day with a hangover. Haven't had one that bad since march.

Funny how crappy food like McDonald's taco bell and what's burger taste awesome at 6 am lol.

iPhone

The really funny part is my buddy that was keepin up with me beer for beer and burger for burger omitted the puking part and woke up with a hangover from hell.

Back