new from Texas (5+ years ago)

That gerbil was haulin ass....

Sent from space

And ATP rocks :)

I see what you did there...

No, ma'am. I find schidt funny...but I'm only relaying what I hear on the way to work. It is the only way we can make this thread the longest in Internet history since Al Gore invented it.

LOL I am teasing you!! :poke:

I think this thread wins for the longest, most pointless thread ever. :doh:

Longest....I can see that. Most pointless? Hell no. Out of the current 139,763 threads....I'd be willing to say...hmmm...30% are crap?

2C95FB5E-E80D-45C1-AF1F-090380DA9DBC-350-00000018D557BB01.jpg

iPhone

Longest....I can see that. Most pointless? Hell no. Out of the current 139,763 threads....I'd be willing to say...hmmm...30% are crap?

I don't know whether to feel, uh, honored or...? LOL Though this thread has allowed me to meet a LOT of really fantastic people!! :Cheer:

That is what Competitiondiary is for right? :hehe:

"general randomness" is still kickin' YOUR ass at views and you'd better get some fresh material in here if you want to maintain the 2000 post lead. :hehe:

Last edited:
That is what Competitiondiary is for right? :hehe:

"general randomness" is still kickin' YOUR ass at views and you'd better get some fresh material in here if you want to maintain the 2000 post lead. :hehe:

It can HAVE it lol. Dexturd tried to keep bumping this one up to keep it ahead LOL. I am old old news, nothing exciting here lol.

It can HAVE it lol. Dexturd tried to keep bumping this one up to keep it ahead LOL. I am old old news, nothing exciting here lol.

We are just waiting for the next thrilling chapter in the "New From Texas" thread. Exciting enough for me.

I'm kinda waitin for one of those "hey my love life isn't perfect, help me threads". Those are good too, just not this good.

We are just waiting for the next thrilling chapter in the "New From Texas" thread. Exciting enough for me.

LOL

I am pretty fantastic... LOL

Oh good grief... Humility, you're doing it wrong. :hehe:

I'm kinda waitin for one of those "hey my love life isn't perfect, help me threads". Those are good too, just not this good.

We don't seem to get those much anymore. This thread is all over the place! LOL