New fueling box!

Mike D

Ctrl - Alt - Diesel
I just alpha, beta and omega tested the new WKB "WunderKind Kankel Buster" fueling box for the ISB. Man, this thing is bad ass. It's suppose to have absolute control of your truck's fueling and will work with any setup you can throw at it.

I can't offer any dyno graphs to show power increase, but my SOTP dyno says it will beat every box on the market today. I don't even want to talk about track times right now as no one would believe the results.

Send me $500 and I'll get you on the Zeta tester list.

:hehe:

well after buyign 4 of these waitign for them to ship woot stack them all and HOT DAMN!

I just been informed that all Compd members will receive a special tune that can be downloaded using their ipod, the special FM modulator needed to send the tune to your WKB is extra, but it's only $800.

5000 rpms.

So much black smoke you'll swear you had a trash bag over you air cleaner!

So much fuel will pass through your injectors, you'll swear someone is extrude honing your tips after every pass.

Your egts will not go over 1200*.

Guaranteed*.

*ЦЉѼТѸѕзуу ѤЖЀѰҲҲ тҳҷѯЙКҰѮМѰ ябѐѽѸЇЈЉ :hehe:

While your at it promise us VP guys updates that will never see the light of day. We really jump on board for that sales gimmick.

Are you talking about the "dummy", "Total Sucker" Makes Velvet Pucker" or is that Makes Pucker Velvet?

Will it work with my john deere injectors, dual HRVP44's and rotarty head?:drool1: