New Girl on Forum

I was gonna say 4-5 pages, Welcome to Comp D! Make sure your seat and tray table are in their fully upright position and enjoy the ride!

well on a serious note welcome to the forum, and if you could fill out your signature and let us know what you have done to the truck as well as your overall goal would help us out a lot in giving suggestions as to where to go next. The crew at Anarchy should have a pretty good plan for ya though

Ok I will work on that...yeah the guys at Anarchy are the best.

Welcome to CompD!

I think you should build up your truck to run 1100 hp on fuel only with a single 2.6 charger, strip enough weight out to get it to 6000 lbs with driver, and loan it to me for the upcoming race in Florida ;)

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Welcome, from Alabama. I'm new here as well....Been over on CumminsForum for a while, and was told I needed to jump over here.

Welcome to CompD!

I think you should build up your truck to run 1100 hp on fuel only with a single 2.6 charger, strip enough weight out to get it to 6000 lbs with driver, and loan it to me for the upcoming race in Florida ;)

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Sneaky Mr. Pliska very sneaky. This guy can't drive, trust me. All he can do is half track monster John Force burnouts, then nail the tree and and run a 8.80 or something like that.

Sneaky Mr. Pliska very sneaky. This guy can't drive, trust me. All he can do is half track monster John Force burnouts, then nail the tree and and run a 8.80 or something like that.

Haha! Well in that case....