New Guy from Kentucky!

i will be attending thoroughbreds dyno day

also there is a truck/tractor pull coming up in Georgetown september 20th and 21st. i plan on going to that one also

I might have to check it out, never been to one before.

I might have to check it out, never been to one before.

its nothing compared to some of the big events, just a local thing. if i wasnt planning on being around lexington that weekend i wouldnt even go. havent been in a couple years, last time it was 75% stock trucks. its fun to watch people break things though LOL

The lawn chair tuners are fun to listen to.

Always needs more timing.. always

When is it anyway?

From my Not-So-Smart phone

Welcome to CompD, I stay in Lexvegas during the week and I work on the farm in Mt. Sterling on the weekends. Let me know if you need anything. I don't speak Ferd that well though. Especially 6.4 and newer.

its nothing compared to some of the big events, just a local thing. if i wasnt planning on being around lexington that weekend i wouldnt even go. havent been in a couple years, last time it was 75% stock trucks. its fun to watch people break things though LOL

I hope its that way this year haha Id like to bring home some money:rockwoot:

Welcome to CompD, I stay in Lexvegas during the week and I work on the farm in Mt. Sterling on the weekends. Let me know if you need anything. I don't speak Ferd that well though. Especially 6.4 and newer.

Thanks, if you're ever in the area, stop by.:Cheer:

Went last yr. As soon as they started a hairiest chest competition, I knew it was time to go.

You mean they have diesels in glasgow?
I thought it was full of peddle cars and barbie dolls. :)

From my Not-So-Smart phone

What the hell was wrong with the hairiest chest contest? I enjoyed it! That one ginger guy was fat, but dreamy!

Last edited:
welcome from glasgow also r-rated diesel lives about 1-1.5 miles from me. lol we know eachouther. but welcome to the site!