New guy from missouri

Grenade

Hey everyone. My names Cody. I'm from Missouri. I read on here almost everyday and have been for quite awhile. Just figured it was time I registered and actually posted something lol.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm from Pleasant Hill. It's about 30 miles south of Kansas city roughly.

Oh gotcha. I got the general idea of where you live. We aren't too far apart then.

Yea I got 2001 reg cab 4x4 cummins. 150hp sticks. Raptor 150. Valair dual disk. Nv 4500. Edge comp. Intake. Cat stack. Nothing special man. Still got the vp unfortunately. Lol I would like to p pump this winter.sorry I haven't filled out my sig yet. I'm on my iPhone and haven't felt like it.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm from Pleasant Hill. It's about 30 miles south of Kansas city roughly.

Hmmmm I was born and raised in Pleasant hill but left 7 years ago. I suspect with a name I would probly know you.

Small world lol. I've been here my whole life. I'm Cody McCullough. Idk if you know me but you might. I've seen some vids of your truck and pics on cf. It's a sweet rig

Small world lol. I've been here my whole life. I'm Cody McCullough. Idk if you know me but you might. I've seen some vids of your truck and pics on cf. It's a sweet rig

Yeah I do, I'm easy to figure out as one of the only Pete's to leave P. Hill plus I used to have a way of attracting attention when I was younger.

That's crazy though. I never would have thought you would know me. I know what you mean as far as reputations go lol.

Do you know dusselier? Or dj? Those are two of the guys I hang around with. I figure you will surely know them lol

I know DJ better but I know both of them. Does he still have that Dmax?

Lol yea he does. And he still hates dodge. I'm better friends with Scott but I know all them guys cause of my brother Ryan.