New guy from Ohio

48snowman48

Plowboy
Hey guys. I have been reading this forum for a while and decided to join. While I do not compete with my truck, I love diesel motorsports and motorsports in general. There is a ton of good reading on here and I have already learned alot.

My truck is a 97 Dodge 2500. It is an extended cab 4x4 5 speed, dark green. Mods to it include a #100 plate ff, afc mods, wastegate blocked, 90 hp injectors, 5" straight pipe with 6" tip, a clutch (although I am needing another), 2" lift (front and rear), 35" Mastercraft Courser CTs and 16x10 Eagle 102s, and traction bars that I made last summer.

I look forward to learning more and maybe even offering my advice when I can.

John

Thanks for all the welcomes.
I am from Somerset (SE Ohio) and still call it home. I have spent the last 3 years in and around Wooster and Ashland between school and work, and it has felt like a second home. Currently I am in Columbus at OSU, but I have mixed feelings about it so far.

John

Whats your truck look like?? We go cruise campus every so often.

Lavon

The truck is a dark green ext cab lb 4x4. Tinted windows, fender flares, debadged, eagle 102s and 35s, traction bars. I usually don't drive it up here since it got hit right after my doors got fixed. No bad damage, I got most of it rubbed out but you can still tell if you look close enough. I have it up here all winter break. We live at Neal and Maynard.

hey there is a meet and greet in beaver creak this weekend for ohio guys
http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40631
I realize everyone will not be able to attend this one, but I thought we may be able get a few folks to turn out and finally put some faces to names. No big deal if you can't make it because we'll have more later in the new year and have more lead time so everyone can make plans. In the future, we'll try to plan these in conjuction with an event (pull, drag race, dyno, etc).

When: Dec 13th @ 3:00PM - ?
Where: Cadillac Jack's Sports Bar and Grill
Beaver Creek, OH 45431
Agenda: OCR member introductions (Meet and Greet)

Please RSVP by 12 Dec. we'll reserve a section if we have a good turn out.

Welcome from Oklahoma?
Why is crewgirl always saying the same thing? something about penguins?