New guy from PA

Fummins29

hello fellas, new guy here 1994 2500 cummins 4x4 nv4500 reg cab long box
just starting out will be used for sled pulling ! and really that's about it..

Welcome! There is plenty of good info here I'm sure you will like it.

new to forum

im 29 have literally grew up with a grease rag in my pocket that was my blankey so you could say im not too familiar with the efi i am in a 97 chevy Z71 yep its a gaser well i love diesel power you cant go wrong with it so i want to learn from the ppl that are doing it so here i be looking forward to asking some dumb questions just dont shoot me for it im trying to learn and i can ask a dumb question but i will laugh with ya and more then likely ask another so looking forward to the knowledge and everybodies input talk to yall soon

im 29 have literally grew up with a grease rag in my pocket that was my blankey so you could say im not too familiar with the efi i am in a 97 chevy Z71 yep its a gaser well i love diesel power you cant go wrong with it so i want to learn from the ppl that are doing it so here i be looking forward to asking some dumb questions just dont shoot me for it im trying to learn and i can ask a dumb question but i will laugh with ya and more then likely ask another so looking forward to the knowledge and everybodies input talk to yall soon

For the love of God and everything holy.......use some punctuation and don't make folks think that okies are illiterate. Jesus. :bang And are you replying to the OP's thread or just randomly posting your own intro statement into someone else's thread? You must have went to OU. :hehe:

12vkyb_zpsuquwiwi2.jpg

That's great ^^ and I'm about 45 minutes north of williamsport. I plan on pulling at Troy,Beaver Springs, Hughsville, Sullivan, Rome as a start. And I would like to participate in more as the truck grows

That's great ^^ and I'm about 45 minutes north of williamsport. I plan on pulling at Troy,Beaver Springs, Hughsville, Sullivan, Rome as a start. And I would like to participate in more as the truck grows

Sounds like you are from around where I grew up. I'm originally from Mt. Cobb PA, just outside Scranton.

Do they speak English up there? I mean, CHIT!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I teach diesel at Penn College and we just bought a regular cab 3rd gen from a guy in Troy for the shop down here in Virginia. (Yes I'm all over the place)

Look up shootout productions Inc, that's the pulling organization I run with. We have a few pulls up in ny this year. Great group of guys.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

BlackasCoal I'm about and hour and 20 minutes from scranton, will24 I've visited Penn collage quite a few times, and Burningtire I will definitely look them up !

Just scrolling by and have this overwhelming sense that hell awaits me.....
7153ee49bfb55e07a79e896ad524eafd.jpg

Most awesome website ever.... F'n creepy white guys....

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Back