New here from italy...

ice.v8

hello guys, i'm writing from italy... i'm a cummins owner and fan !
i'm building a twinturbo 3rd gen here...

when i bought it....

4284_95859313311_658978311_2534558_162127_n.jpg

I think you need to have an event over there. I want to see Italy and need an excuse to come.

welcome to CompD!

so are you originally from italy? did you buy the truck there or have it imported?

we have some drag racing competition here but only something like 10 a year... it's not very diffused yet...
diesel are not very common and i will be the only twinturbo here in italy... but i have a friend who want to build his cummins also...

yes i'm italian, we haven't the ram sold here officially, there are a lot of importer that can have here all the american cars, new or used...
mine is from canada, very low mileage, only 52000 km

Buona Serra! I worked outside of Milano temporarily (stayed in Bergamo, worked in Masate). I miss the Italian food and women, but as far as my girlfriend knows I just miss the food ;)

Ciao,
Michael Pliska

Italy rocks. I can't wait to visit there. I handle Italian products all day where I work.

Nice truck and welcome to CompD.

That's has to be pretty damn awesome to still be a rarity in the diesel world. I'm with Tim... I'd love an excuse to fly over there!

Welcome!! I used to be stationed at Camp Darby vicino Livorno.

nice, thank you all guys !!!
i'm north west italy, near turin... it's beautiful here but not like the states ;-)
here road are very small and with the ram in some place drive is very difficult... by the way all the people turn head when see an american car, cause are not very common... it's plenty of fiat punto here! and a lot of bmw, vw and mercedes...
nice to see that some of you want to fly here... we can arrange a meeting if you will come here... i'm planning coming at sema show in november also...

Welcome to Comp D nice truck. Really cool to see more international members.

nice, thank you all guys !!!
i'm north west italy, near turin... it's beautiful here but not like the states ;-)
here road are very small and with the ram in some place drive is very difficult... by the way all the people turn head when see an american car, cause are not very common... it's plenty of fiat punto here! and a lot of bmw, vw and mercedes...
nice to see that some of you want to fly here... we can arrange a meeting if you will come here... i'm planning coming at sema show in november also...

Definitely come by the ISSPRO booth at SEMA, maybe we can grab a drink one of the evenings!

here road are very small and with the ram in some place drive is very difficult...

That was the first thing I was thinking, lol. LOL Welcome to the site. :D

Y'all are gonna have to start an international member section here soon.

Back