New here from italy...

welcome...

been to naples and siganela(sp?)

i def agree with you in driving americain fullsize vehilces around those citys..

definantly bigger then what eropians coinsider "full size"

BMW 3 series is considers compact to mid size here in the US

Definitely come by the ISSPRO booth at SEMA, maybe we can grab a drink one of the evenings!

Hey Michael, for sure if i will come we will meet... ISSPro ??? take a look at these two pics... i have your gauges !!!!

25116_426170828311_658978311_5286917_6327509_n.jpg

25116_426170848311_658978311_5286919_5960704_n.jpg

thank you all guys for all the welcomes !!!!

yeah here car ideas are completely different from the states, so we have some american car meetings during the year... where all the fan can discuss about their passion... plus they are a lot expensive for gasoline and diesel costs, but passion is passion !!!!

can someone could help me about finding an he351 compressor wheel ? i can't find it nowhere and i really need it fast to install my twins kit...

I'll trake you what you need for one of those light eyed Italian girls.......LOVE!!!

Hey, and welocme!!

Like I understand You live nothern Italy, very close to France and Switzerland

How the hell you can drive the Ram on the montain roads? or you use only autobahns (strada) :poke:

yeah i'm near france and switzerland... i live in a small town, and i use it every day, it's my daily driver... sometimes i go mountain and no problem in the mountain road... very problem is in city where there is too much traffic... but i accept it... eheheh

Last time I visited Switzerland, we spent some time in Locarno and Luino , It. Its a beautiful area but could only imagine driving on the roads much less finding a parking spot...

yeah man, finding a parking sometimes is very annoying... also because they are for european car so very hard to have space for a dodge ram... ehehhe

I bet the guy in his little car has a heart attack when he looks in the rear view and see's the beast driving up behind him.

Hit's turn signal and get's over quick.

yeah man, finding a parking sometimes is very annoying... also because they are for european car so very hard to have space for a dodge ram... ehehhe

We used to just pick up the cinquecento's (Fiat 500 for all the americani) and move them out of the way :hehe:

yeah they get up very quick and also at the stops they always give me the first start... here in italy drivers aren't very kind, but with me they are sooo kind....
yeah i have to remove some cars sometimes... no problem for the beast !!! eheheheh
now that the 500 are sold also in the states i hope you guys don't fall in love with it... ahahhaha.... just joking....

Back