new here from PA

TimebombCR

Far Right
Hey all you diesel nuts! just wanted to post something and to say i think this is a kick butt site. i look forward to you guys helping me out when i get the ball rolling on the truck. until then im told i have to save for a ring...

i live in washington now but originally from somerset. my gal went to rockwood

No way that's crazy. If you don't mind me asking what year did she graduate

Sorry I missed your post. I'm Cole Montgomery and I'm actually teaching high school in Knoxville, TN.

Hey cole it's Isaac Addair. I'm sure you remember me. Fantasy seeing you here. You teaching diesel tech down there or what?

What's up Isaac. Yea I'm teaching diesel at a high school. Never thought I would see you on here. Looks like you got a pretty good running setup.

Thanks. This is my first CR so got a little bit to learn about the new fuel system like how everything cost three times as much as my old 12 valves and VP trucks did haha. I'm at a big dilemma now weather I should go one big pump or run duals... I'm gonna talk to t&c. They should be able to point me in the right direction. How you like the D-max compared to the cummalong?

Welcome from State College, PA. Duals are the way to go and todd from t&c can hook you up with whatever you want.

Ahh yes. Good ole confluence.

Hey oldblue you know if the diesels are planning on getting together at keystone anymore this year? I'd love to try it out but I'm not quit sure how to build boost without a third foot...