new here from PA

family had a cabin in kings mountain, our neighbor was principle for rockwood....

Ahh yes. Good ole confluence.

Hey oldblue you know if the diesels are planning on getting together at keystone anymore this year? I'd love to try it out but I'm not quit sure how to build boost without a third foot...

I'm pretty sure they are soon, but I'm not positive. Mumau diesel from shelocta was putting it on. I'll check tomorrow

Yep, jeff is having another race on octoBer 5th. Great time, and I can try to help you if you show up. I used to race mine when it was a stickl before I converted it. It was tricky but fun. There is a thread on the race. Hope to see you there!

Ill be in cannonsburg tonight for October fest I think it is. And rock on KTM I love my 530.
I'd like to come check it out but I doubt ill be able to make it due to family comming down. My dad just started racing his 68 Camaro and it looked like a blast!

Welcome from Berks and Lycoming counties! (I live in lycoming for work during the week...)

ahh yes canonsburg Oktoberfest.....its just like once a year the cops give up and wheel a beer trailer next to the police station...

Do you have a different vehicle for drinking? If so... smart

Oh... Welcome TimebombCR.

Fuggg yea, my Camaro. I can atleast get away :lolly: that or the gfs cobalt. Easy cars to drive when your seeing two steering wheels. Jk :hehe:

Fuggg yea, my Camaro. I can atleast get away :lolly: that or the gfs cobalt. Easy cars to drive when your seeing two steering wheels. Jk :hehe:

JK my ass. I know how you metal heads are. :Cheer:

If anyone sees a bald guy with tattoos and a compd shirt on at octoberfest come say hi.