New Holset H2E

Dusterb318

Regular Jackoff
I have a brand new Holset H2E and I am looking to sell. I was going to put it on my truck but I am being told it might be a little big for me so if someone here can use it I'll sell it instead of bolting it up. It's a 63/71/19 model - T4 foot and has a little bit of shelf wear. I'll take $700 OBO....

BRjy3LwmkKGrHgoH-EUEjlLl0EpmBJ-n4bd.jpg

bb1a_12.jpg

BRjy3twBWkKGrHgoH-D4EjlLlzw8BJ-n4gp.jpg

BRjy5KBmkKGrHgoH-DYEjlLl3iGJBJ-n4wE.jpg

BRjy4KgBWkKGrHgoH-DQEjlLlu3hQBJ-n4l.jpg

BRjy5rgmkKGrHgoH-D8EjlLlzKDlBJ-n41D.jpg

BRjy6JWkKGrHgoH-DEjlLlzuWBJ-n451Qk_.jpg

It uses an HX-40 style 4" DP and I have one of those that I will sell too if you need it. Brand new as well. $800 will take the turbo and DP.....but I am willing to entertain some offers. Let me know.

If the price is to high make me an offer. I am will to look at trades for things that go bang too. Handguns and rifles head to the top of the line.

Don't they call that the T-4B flange?I had one on my old Powerstroke and not the same as a T-4 that's for sure.

I am sure someone will come firm this if I am right.I will see if I can dig up some more info on it.I think it would work great over my S480

Let me know.....I'd be willing to trade for a 47RE VB from someone like Garmon, Goerend, DTT, Redline as well.

Thanks guys....Where can one get a Marmon flange to put on a DP so this can be bolted up?

Yea u can get a 17cm housing for it, or you can have a 14cm housing machined out to fit.

I've seen the 17 housings but where could one get a 14 housing machined to fit and could it be a gated housing? Also does anyone know for sure if it is a T4 foot or something else? I can get some measurements if needed. I just want to make sure I represent this EXACTLY as what it is. Obviously it's not what I was told and I need to educate myself more.

I am pretty sure the H2E has it's own pattern. Is the bolt pattern 2.75" x 3.25" or 3.5" center to center?

Also does anyone know for sure if it is a T4 foot or something else? I can get some measurements if needed. I just want to make sure I represent this EXACTLY as what it is. Obviously it's not what I was told and I need to educate myself more.

This is a T4:
T4dimentions.jpg

Its not a t4. It does have it's own foot. I have a t-3 to H2e adapter I'd be willing to part with for $40 shipped