New Holset H2E

I am coming up with 2.752 x 3.488 for the BP

O/O I am getting 3.87 x 4.48 but it's not a true square...it's got "ears" around the bolt holes.

The ports are measuring 1.92 x 1.351

I'm sure my measurements are 100% on but is there something that is close to that. I pretty confident in the BP measurements though.

where could i get one machined at? im very interested in this turbo but i would just like to make sure i can get what i want 4 it.

Delinquent has one and I am probably going to get it off of him so it can go with the turbo....if you want the turbo make me an offer and you can buy the adapter off him......either way is fine with me. I found Grand Rock has the exhaust adapter and the clamp so that part is easily to adapt to a stock or HX-40 DP.

Last edited:
I have talked to CDS before about machining one out for me and I was told it would be around 350-400 to machine it out. Not sure about the wastegate question. CDS could prolly answer.

CDS makes these turbos scream. They do "wonderful things" with them.

Duster...I sent you an email

I got it and I replied back......thanks. I really need to move this thing as my hours were cut at work. I'll make someone a killer deal here on a new turbo....$600 shipped for the turbo.

MC Motorsports got back with me and it has the same foot as an HX52.....he can make up the adapter for it as well but I figured I would post this info for anyone looking for info. CDS also has everything needed to bolt it on. Exhaust, oil lines etc.

i really want it but my truck through a code tonight and i have to make sure that it aint somthing major be for i spend any money.. if it wasnt for that id take it right now as i was planning on byeing it tonight but on my way home it through that code. maybe u can help me with it or no some one that can its p-pcu.

I can't find anything on P-PCU...I wonder if it's something stored in the ECM....I assume this is coming from the key-on/off method in the dash display?

Its not a t4. It does have it's own foot. I have a t-3 to H2e adapter I'd be willing to part with for $40 shipped

yep, mine was an h2e footed hx55...and i had a t4 manifold...u either gotta machine the foot out or buy an adaptor. good lookin turbo though

SOLD

Well technically I traded but it's gone. I really appreciate all the help and info guys. I learned a valuable lesson on this and a ton of good info. Thanks Comp D!

Phil