New Hunter

Wow... LOL Turdhunter FTW!

Oh and BTW
f9724_orig-np27fm.gif

Last edited:
Victory!

Also, I am challenging Joefarmer for most distracting sig gifLOL.

You are welcome. :D

Thanks! I almost feel like I owe you money:D.

And since this thread is going no where fast, hows your BMW coming man? Get your Burger stuff yet?

Last edited:
Yessir, Running the BMS JB4 on map #2, map #7 when i can find E85, so normally its fast, and when i find E85 it's really fast! Probably 350whp on map #2 and 390-395whp on half E85 half 93 on map #7. Its a beast. Can't wait to get my downpipes, front mount and water meth on it! LOL I'm in east ohio for work currently, but in Washington D.C. this weekend, i got my winter setup on it right now, so it doesn't look as badass as it did in it's summer setup, but still a fun car to drive!
Nothing like this, but still cool.
170cdd3a.jpg

This was taken after a 1000 mile drive up here to Ohio in the rain!
cbd06936.jpg

BTW Continental DWS tires rock in the rain! I highly recommend them! That's what i'm running on my stock wheels currently.
21329d6c.jpg

Last edited:
Haha wondered how long that would take for someone to notice. I was the one who reminded dex about the 1 series in the first place. That fool was looking at Audi a4's LOL But my lack of smileys was just rude

Good deal Dex! The winter gear is a good idea...winter sucks. Our '07 335xi with 100,000+ miles doesn't have a sign spot of rust or rust formation on it though. Properly built car.

2wd drive right?

Haha wondered how long that would take for someone to notice. I was the one who reminded dex about the 1 series in the first place. That fool was looking at Audi a4's LOL But my lack of smileys was just rude
Audi S4 fool. 340hp v8 instead of 200hp turbo 4. Lol

Good deal Dex! The winter gear is a good idea...winter sucks. Our '07 335xi with 100,000+ miles doesn't have a sign spot of rust or rust formation on it though. Properly built car.

2wd drive right?

Yup wish they made an xi but they don't. Just rolled over 37k this weekend.

Back