New In Box Carrillo 6.4 Cummins Rods

70440charger

So I letting go of my set of Carrillo 6.4 Rods. They are .080 longer than the stock 5.9/6.7 rods. They are new and completely unused. When I got them they were $3100ish bucks. Now, I see that they are only going for $2700ish. I don't think I will ever get around to build the 6.4 like I had hoped to. Asking $2500 and I will cover shipping...

Going to try more that one at a time here...

Attachments

• IMG_9447.jpg
    IMG_9447.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9440.jpg
    IMG_9440.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9441.jpg
    IMG_9441.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 0
Looks like I can on upload 3 at a time...

Attachments

• IMG_9439.jpg
    IMG_9439.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9453.jpg
    IMG_9453.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9445.jpg
    IMG_9445.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 0
Still new in the box! An awesome set of rods, just decided to sell the truck and am going more of a stock direction for this build. I will cover the shipping. Send me an offer or give me a call for more info. 478. nine97.one571

Wow those are pretty. I have no use for them, but I’ll give ‘em a bump!

Thanks for the bump! I don't want to sound silly, but for a guy like me who doesn't mess with expensive connecting rods everyday, they were down right intoxicating. The workmanship is impressive when you are used to dealing with stock rods!

Sent your number to a guy who is doing a 6.4 build. So if someone hits you up and you dont know how its my fault lol

Thanks for sending him my way! Cell signal is sketchy out here so tell your friend to leave a message if I happen to miss his call!

Bump, Had some good messages from a couple of people, but I am to the point of needing to move these. Send me some offers! Thanks guys and have good day!

Bump for the day. They are just sitting here and there is no point in that since I can't use them anymore... $2250 and I will still cover the shipping on them...

If you take $2200, I'll take them. I'll be out of service most of the evening but will check back later tonight or tomorrow. I have paypal.

Sorry for missing your message. I was also out of town and didn't get a notification. I have one guy that is trying to pull together the cash, if he can't come through on it, then they are yours for the $2200. PayPal would be good with me, if we do the deal!