NEW in box - Timken unit bearings/ hub assemblies 4x4 - 4 wheel abs

goldenrule

I have a brand new PAIR of these in their boxes and would prefer to sell them together, but will separate. $200 each to your door in the lower 48. Was going to install on my '01, but thinking about upgrading to mechanical locking hubs now. You can help me live that dream. :rockwoot:

Fits 2001-2002 Dodge 2500 and 3500 4wd.

Link:
Timken Wheel Hub and Bearing Assemblies HA590203 - SummitRacing.com

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!

Thanks bud, are you making me an offer? Rock Auto charges shipping too, which you conveniently forgot to mention. It's about $18 to me. These are $345 each at Autozone and $225 from Amazon, but you didn't post those links. God knows what the dealer wants. I can probably beat anybody's delivered price if I can't sell them locally. I will include the receipt, still have the 1 year warranty. Help a brother out, it'll do you good. :Cheer:

Just letting you know they could be had cheaper. If you want to stick with a higher price thats your prerogative. Maybe you should have linked the Autozone price to make your price look better? Are you going to cover the 1yr warranty offered to the "original" purchaser?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I will include the original receipt. They have never been out of the box. My price is a delivered price, your link is not. Are you actually interested in buying these? I see you have an 05. If you are interested in both I'll beat Rock Auto's delivered price. If not, why are you posting on my thread?

I can offer to you $200 for both shipped to GA :poke:

TIMKEN HA590203 Front Hub Assembly | eBay
there ya go.. lol
lake county Auto Parts in kent ohio has them for i think like 186.00, i cant remember what i paid but cheaper than ebay.
If you have the original receipt then take them back and get your over priced money back.
maybe i helped, but maybe not.

:clap:Congratulations, you found the part for 197.45 on ebay:clap:, so I'm "overpriced" by $2.55? OK, how about $195 each shipped, $375 for the pair? Can any of you guys with nothing better to do find a lower delivered price? And yes, I can still return them. Just thought I'd post them here first. If I can sell them cheaper than you can buy them elsewhere and not lose too much on shipping/restocking I thought it would be a win/win. Not trying to rip anyone off and certainly not looking to profit. Just read about the hub conversion right after I bought these and thought I might like to change direction. I thought that's what this forum was for. But yes, probably easier to just return than squabble with a bunch of guys over the price of a part they're not even looking to buy.
:thankyou2:for all the "help," you guys are great!

My offered price was exactly the same what I pay of my last pair from one Mopar dealer and it was still in original Mopar boxes.
Good deals are available, but you have to keep eyes open.

My offer is still valid.

Thanks for the offer, but I'll net $150 more just returning them - which is looking increasing likely. If any of you bargain shoppers out there have a line on the Spyntec Shorty hub conversion kit for an 01 4x4 less than $1550 shipped, that actually would be very helpful.

:umno: That hub is from the Mopar "Value" line. It is not a Timken and it's not even Mopar's standard hub. Is it even set up for 4 wheel ABS?
Have you nothing better to do with your time than*bdh*?