New injection system and still runs rough

Probably so. I was on the phone with II the whole time giving a report and just followed the directions they gave me.

With the FCA from II my relief valve was opened and just pouring fuel to the engine. Threw a high rail pressure code as well. New stock FCA doesn't throw codes or make relief valve open or smoke at idle. Currently have stock FCA in and idek there is zero smoke.

Is Our CPRV still installed?

Remember The CPRV POP off 27/28K NO injector damage will occur at this Pressure... Did You increase the TQ specs?

If you didnt have the stumble before you swapped back to the stock fca, i'd advise trying another fca.

Yes Todd the constant pressure PRV is still in and has been in whole time. New FCA from II comes in Monday. Havnt drove the truck but 30 miles so far. And just sitting waiting on new modded FCA

Got the new FCA from
II in last night. Runs better all around but still has the 15-2000 rpm shudder. Not bad just enough to jiggle the shift stick and shake a little bit. Any ideas?

Got the new FCA from
II in last night. Runs better all around but still has the 15-2000 rpm shudder. Not bad just enough to jiggle the shift stick and shake a little bit. Any ideas?

Injector related.

I'm
Going to have them tested as soon as I can. This will make four times I've had to R&R a set of injectors on this truck to just get it going again.

Back