New Injector Line

Smokem

Turbler
We are now offering our Legacy Line of injectors which are complete new sac type 12v injectors requiring no core charge. This line soley covers the 2nd Gen 12v engines and is available in 5x0.010-5x0.022" in 145° cone angle and 5x0.012-5x0.022" in 155° cone angle.

The Classic Line will still be offered which will remain as remanufactured sac type 12v and 24v injectors requiring a core charge. Sizing has been updated and custom cone angles are available, check the website for more details.

Southern Diesel Extreme, custom diesel engine performance parts/service for Dodge Cummins, Duramax, Powerstroke, Springdale, Northwest Arkansas

Large 5-hole sac type 12v nozzle options will soon be available, as well as a few 5-hole nozzle options for the 24v, core basis applies for both.

5-hole 24v nozzle.

5P242.jpg

This set is micro-blind, we will also be testing large sac type and VCO.

5P241.jpg

Last edited:
I feel the 4-valve head will come on strong in the near future due to the piston bowl design it allows us to use. The hold up until recently was the shortage of nozzle options, we have a lot of work to do.

Last edited:
They look great! I can't wait to get some run time on them.

What would be the advantage of the 5 hole 24v nozzle? Only curious because I ask looking for options on injectors for my truck. I tried calling you the other day about some injector work, if you get a chance I'd like to get some more info.

What would be the advantage of the 5 hole 24v nozzle? Only curious because I ask looking for options on injectors for my truck. I tried calling you the other day about some injector work, if you get a chance I'd like to get some more info.

If it was during the day, he has been workined 3rd shift hours this week.